By visiting this website, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms set out herein, please do not visit this website. If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process Personal Data collected on this website or volunteered by you. Any consent will be entirely voluntary. If you do not grant the requested consent to the processing of your Personal Data, the use of this website may not be possible.
WHO WE ARE
We are The SCORE Group, based in Miami, Florida since 1992 and publishers of print magazines, dvds/Blu-ray discs and operators of websites that include Scoreland.com, XLGirls.com, 18eighteen.com, 50PlusMILFs.com and many others. All of our websites will be clearly marked with and provide contact information for you to contact us. We can be reached with any questions regarding this privacy statement through our contact page here http://cs.scoregroup.com/
The SCORE Group collects and uses data in order to provide services when your browse our websites and when you choose to subscribe to our membership websites. There are generally two types of data that we collect:
- Information you provide to us in order to use the website and to receive services from The SCORE Group.
- Information that is collected automatically as you navigate through our websites.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- Your email address, username and password are collected so that you can login to the website and to allow us to provide you help with your account.
- Email and other forms of correspondence with our websites are collected and stored to provide customer service to our subscribers and to respond to inquiries about the services we offer.
- Information is collected on forms that you may fill out on our websites for mail offers and contests.
- Transaction information about your subscription to our websites is collected and stored. We use this information to service your membership and for fulfillment of orders made from our online store www.eboobstore.com.
- Search queries you make on our websites is data we may collect to use to personalize your experience.
- This is not meant to be an exhaustive list, but is an illustrative list of what we collect and why. In general, if you provide us with information through forms, emails or other means of communication like phone calls or voicemails, then this information may be stored and used to provide services and personalize your experience with our products.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED AS YOU NAVIGATE OUR WEBSITES
- Usage data is collected about your visits to our website, including the number of visits and your location (IP address), length of time spent on the site, pages clicked on and where you originally came from to reach our website. Additionally, we collect other usage data including your browser type and language, access times, searches done on our websites and other browsing habit information. We collect this usage and browsing habit information in order to help personalize your experience on our websites as well as to better modify our web services to meet the needs of our customers.
- When you access our Website from a mobile device like a tablet or phone, we may receive information about your location and your device, including a unique identifier for your device and your mobile carrier. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as language choices, search results, and other personalized content. Most devices allow you to turn off location services.
- We use analytics tools and other third party technologies, such as Google Analytics and Next-Generation Affiliate Tracking Software, to collect information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our Website. These analytic tools provide data that allows this website to study broad demographics of who is visiting our websites and when, but also allows us to advertise our products through affiliates.
THIRD PARTY BILLING COMPANIES
If you subscribe to one or more of our websites, your credit card or other billing data is processed by one of our payment processors such as Epoch, Segpay and CCBill. The exact billing company that is used depends on a number of variables such as payment type and where you are located, but you will be able to tell which billing company it is from both the webpage you see when you make a payment and also the billing-related emails you receive after. The third party billing companies that collect your payment for using our services collect personal and billing information that we have access to but do not store. Credit card numbers are not stored by us and are available for security of your account only by the billing company. The SCORE Group is not responsible for the collection, maintenance or safeguarding of the privacy of any such personal or billing information provided to third party billing companies and we encourage you to examine and determine your satisfaction with the policies of such third party billing companies prior to using them.
WHEN WE WILL DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We only share your Personal Data if it is needed for the operation of our websites. Information that is collected that does not identify any individual is collected and aggregated for a wide range of uses, including marketing consultants, web server advisors, third party content providers and general business analysis. Only non-identifying information is subject to this use without restriction.
Your Personal Data is subject to disclosure:
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
- To third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include processing credit card payments, providing customer support, supporting our Website functionality and fulfillment of orders from our online store. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide such information with your consent.
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or other judicial or administrative order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law (including responding to any government or regulatory request). In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to maintain and protect the security and integrity of our Website or infrastructure; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement, government or regulatory agencies; or to enforce our Website's terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We have adopted and implemented industry-standard technology for maintaining the security of all personal information collected by our websites. Only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information. While we use commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to secure your personal information, no system can be completely secure. Although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain secure.
NO ERROR FREE PERFORMANCE
NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
SPECIAL PROVISIONS FOR USERS COVERED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- Your Personal Data is stored on servers located in the United States. The SCORE Group is owned and operated by Quad Int'l. Incorporated and its wholly owned subsidiaries exclusively in The United States.
- We apply GDPR guidelines for all users in the EU, EEA, the microstates of Andorra, Monaco and San Marino, as well as Switzerland.
- If GDPR guidelines apply, you may request at any time to access, correct or delete your Personal Data, except information or data that is necessary for administration purposes or for fraud prevention measures. We also cannot delete information that is necessary to fulfill ongoing business contracts, such as settlement and storage of credit card transaction history required by merchant banks and VISA/MasterCard card associations. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. For further information on the requirements see GDPR Articles 5(1) (a-e) Articles 6 (1) (a-f) and Article 9.
Last modified May 22, 2018